Come And See Us
We have a tour for prospective parents taking place every Monday at 1.45pm and Friday at 9.30am. There is no need to let us know you are coming, please just turn up. Please feel free to call or e-mail if you have any questions about our school (01480 276510, firstname.lastname@example.org).
Welcome to Ermine Street Church Academy, a place where children will ‘Explore, Discover, Learn’ in an exciting new environment.
Our new school opened on 5th September 2016 on the Alconbury Weald development, just north of Huntingdon. It is a place where learning is all about experiences, where personal development is valued as much as academic achievement and where we understand, support and challenge every individual child.
Ermine Street will welcome you and the invaluable partnership that must exist between school and parents. Together we will ensure that your unique child enjoys a rewarding learning journey that fills them with aspirations and prepares them for life-long learning.
To begin with, class sizes will be small and most classes will be mixed-age. In time the school will have two classes for every year group and a nursery and wrap-around care facility.
The school is jointly Anglican and Methodist, and will benefit from the support of both Diocese of Ely Multi-Academy Trust, and Methodist Academies and Schools Trust. At the heart of Diocese schools are children and we are dedicated to caring for the whole child and to opening hearts and minds. We strive to excite, captivate and challenge – for children who are excited, captivated and challenged develop a love of learning and achieve well.
If you have any questions, please do get in touch.
- Sep 4, 2017 – Sep 5, 2017 Teacher training days. Hangar Club open. Sep 4, 2017 – Sep 5, 2017
- Sep 6, 2017 First day of the Autumn term Sep 6, 2017
- Sep 11, 2017 – Sep 13, 2017 Grafham residential trip for Year 5 and Year 6 children Sep 11, 2017 – Sep 13, 2017
- Sep 14, 2017 Coffee Morning Sep 14, 2017
- Sep 20, 2017 Official opening ceremony Sep 20, 2017
- Sep 28, 2017 E-safety Information Session for parents Sep 28, 2017
- Oct 4, 2017 Sharing Learning session Oct 4, 2017
- Oct 4, 2017 Hinchingbrooke School open evening for Year 6 children and parents Oct 4, 2017
- Oct 5, 2017 Sawtry Village Academy open evening for Year 6 children Oct 5, 2017
- Oct 12, 2017 Coffee morning Oct 12, 2017
- Oct 31, 2017 Parents Evening Oct 31, 2017
- Nov 2, 2017 Parents' Evening Nov 2, 2017
ERMINE STREET CA ON TWITTER
The staff of Ermine Street Church Academy wish you all a fantastic summer break. Stay safe, rest and have fun!
Distances in today's swimming lesson - I could not have been more proud! Everyone swam further than expected. Certificates all round.