We currently have vacancies for a Teaching Assistant and Midday Supervisor. Please go to www.epm.co.uk for further details or contact the school office.
Come And See Us
We have a tour for prospective parents taking place every Monday at 2pm and Friday at 10am. There is no need to let us know you are coming, please just turn up. Please feel free to call or e-mail if you have any questions about our school (01480 276510, email@example.com).
Welcome to Ermine Street Church Academy, a place where children will ‘Explore, Discover, Learn’ in an exciting new environment.
Our new school opened on 5th September 2016 on the Alconbury Weald development, just north of Huntingdon. It is a place where learning is all about experiences, where personal development is valued as much as academic achievement and where we understand, support and challenge every individual child.
Ermine Street will welcome you and the invaluable partnership that must exist between school and parents. Together we will ensure that your unique child enjoys a rewarding learning journey that fills them with aspirations and prepares them for life-long learning.
To begin with, class sizes will be small and most classes will be mixed-age. In time the school will have two classes for every year group and a nursery and wrap-around care facility.
The school is jointly Anglican and Methodist, and will benefit from the support of both Diocese of Ely Multi-Academy Trust, and Methodist Academies and Schools Trust. At the heart of Diocese schools are children and we are dedicated to caring for the whole child and to opening hearts and minds. We strive to excite, captivate and challenge – for children who are excited, captivated and challenged develop a love of learning and achieve well.
If you have any questions, please do get in touch.
- Jun 26, 2017 Grafham Water residential meeting for parents of children in Year 4 and Year 5 Jun 26, 2017
- Jun 30, 2017 Tornado Class Assembly Jun 30, 2017
- Jul 5, 2017 Whole school trip to the seaside Jul 5, 2017
- Jul 6, 2017 Meeting for Reception September 2017 parents Jul 6, 2017
- Jul 7, 2017 Community Games & Food event Jul 7, 2017
- Jul 12, 2017 End of year reports published to parents Jul 12, 2017
- Jul 19, 2017 Picnic for children, parents and friends. Jul 19, 2017
- Jul 21, 2017 Summer Term ends Jul 21, 2017
- September 2017
- Oct 5, 2017 Sawtry Village Academy open evening for Year 6 children Oct 5, 2017