Come And See Us
We have a tour for prospective parents taking place every Monday at 2pm and Friday at 10am. There is no need to let us know you are coming, please just turn up. Please feel free to call or e-mail if you have any questions about our school (01480 276510, email@example.com).
Welcome to Ermine Street Church Academy, a place where children will ‘Explore, Discover, Learn’ in an exciting new environment.
Our new school opened on 5th September 2016 on the Alconbury Weald development, just north of Huntingdon. It is a place where learning is all about experiences, where personal development is valued as much as academic achievement and where we understand, support and challenge every individual child.
Ermine Street will welcome you and the invaluable partnership that must exist between school and parents. Together we will ensure that your unique child enjoys a rewarding learning journey that fills them with aspirations and prepares them for life-long learning.
To begin with, class sizes will be small and most classes will be mixed-age. In time the school will have two classes for every year group and a nursery and wrap-around care facility.
The school is jointly Anglican and Methodist, and will benefit from the support of both Diocese of Ely Multi-Academy Trust, and Methodist Academies and Schools Trust. At the heart of Diocese schools are children and we are dedicated to caring for the whole child and to opening hearts and minds. We strive to excite, captivate and challenge – for children who are excited, captivated and challenged develop a love of learning and achieve well.
If you have any questions, please do get in touch.
- May 2017
- Jun 5, 2017 Training Day. Hangar Club open all day. Jun 5, 2017
- Jun 7, 2017 Swimming lessons begin for Years 3, 4 and 5 Jun 7, 2017
- Jun 9, 2017 Thunderbolt Class Assembly Jun 9, 2017
- Jun 9, 2017 Hangar Club free session from the end of the school day until 4pm Jun 9, 2017
- Jun 12, 2017 – Jun 16, 2017 Year 1 Phonics Check week Jun 12, 2017 – Jun 16, 2017
- Jun 15, 2017 Fathers' Day Lunch Jun 15, 2017
- Jun 16, 2017 Skateboard session for Tornado and Hercules Jun 16, 2017
- Jun 20, 2017 Sports event Jun 20, 2017
- Jun 22, 2017 Coffee morning for parents and members of the local community Jun 22, 2017
- Jun 26, 2017 Grafham Water residential meeting for parents of children in Year 4 and Year 5 Jun 26, 2017
- Jun 30, 2017 Tornado Class Assembly Jun 30, 2017
- July 2017
- September 2017
- Oct 5, 2017 Sawtry Village Academy open evening for Year 6 children Oct 5, 2017
ERMINE STREET CA ON TWITTER
Today @ ESCA was Purple Day in support of Mental Health Awareness Week. We have been talking about how we can try to keep our minds healthy.